April 16, 2024, 11:25:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Pro Tools Master Fader won't map to KeyLab Essential 49 Master Volume Fader  (Read 1471 times)

ordy

I've setup Pro Tools to recognize Keylab essential by following the instructions with Setup - External Devices - etc. I can control the faders 1 thru 8 in Pro Tools but when I create a Master Fader the Master Volume Fader on the Keylab Essential has no effect. Because the DAW preset is factory set I cannot make changes to it. Can I create a new preset and emulate all the commands of the factory Daw preset for Pro Tools? Can I create a new DAW Preset and still be able to map the transport controls as well as Map the 8 faders plus the Master fader? Would really like to control that master fader in pro tools from the keylab essential 49.

Thanks

LBH

Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

According to Keylab essential manual, then the 9. fader should work for the Master volume in your DAW, when you are in DAW mode. I see no exception for your DAW.
Are you saying, that this does'nt work? If so, then i suggest you contact Arturia support.

ordy

Thanks for the quick response.

Everything works except Master fader. I created 8 tracks (audio and instrument) and then created a Master Fader track in Pro Tools. The first 8 tracks respond to fader input from the Keylab Essential but the last, Master Fader, as no effect on the Pro Tools Master Fader track.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines