March 28, 2024, 01:17:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Runtime error in analog lab 4  (Read 3151 times)

SF1

• Apprentice
Runtime error in analog lab 4
« on: April 04, 2020, 08:29:23 pm »
Hello everyone I keep getting a runtime error when I'm trying to install analog lab 4 just bought essential 49 and I'm trying to install everything that comes with it except for Ableton lite, I've tried installing it from the au software center and I've tried installing it from chrome but still the same runtime error, I am also a little baffled on how I get the uvi piano, I don't see anywhere on my products page that says it, for now I have just installed analog lab 2 with no problems till I get analog 4 to work properly any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated may you all stay safe thank you

LBH

Re: Runtime error in analog lab 4
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2020, 09:39:03 pm »
Hi,

What runtime error?
Have you read and done all this: https://www.arturia.com/products/hybrid-synths/keylab-essential-49/start

SF1

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2020, 09:54:08 pm »
hi, its error25:3661 , i will read the link youve sent me too, have you ever experienced this error code? thanks

SF1

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2020, 10:07:16 pm »
hi, its error25:3661 , i will read the link youve sent me too, have you ever experienced this error code? thanks

and as far as the link, i have seen that already, have a feeling that the uvi piano its no where yo be found

LBH

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2020, 03:36:36 am »
Is it a Windows error code?

Have you read and done the section "Register and activate your UVI Grand Piano Model D" in the link? There is even links to UVI's page, and a guide for everything, including how to get it.
It's a UVI product, and you don't find it on your Arturia account.

SF1

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2020, 01:28:01 am »
  Hi, yes I've realized that after I drove myself crazy, I have a couple of UVI plugins already and an ILOK account as well, I don't know what I was thinking 🤔 for some reason I thought It was supposed to be under my arturia account under my products. I didn't get a chance to do it yet, but I'll let you know how I make out.
Thank you for your help.

SF1

• Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2020, 01:32:58 am »
  As far as getting analog 4 to install and run in studio one 4, or even to use as a stand alone I don't know what is happening, but when I download analog lab 2 there is no problem with anything at all ? I don't get it.

LBH

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2020, 02:14:39 am »
  As far as getting analog 4 to install and run in studio one 4, or even to use as a stand alone I don't know what is happening, but when I download analog lab 2 there is no problem with anything at all ? I don't get it.
No it's strange.

You forgot to tell, but i assume it's a Windows error code then.

I can suggest, it can then be about:
1. Files from an install of Analog Lab 4, that's not uninstalled correct
2. Corrupt windows files
3. You have malware or virus on your PC
and perhaps more.

So i would try to:
1. Make sure to uninstall and remove all remains from a previous Analog Lab install. A install and a correct uninstall might be enough. Run a 2. Windows diskclean that include system files and a Windows update clean.
3. Do a Windows system file repair
4. Check for virus and malware on the PC

SF1

• Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2020, 02:47:50 am »
I believe I've done everything you've recommended, looked for duplicate downloads and so on, even uninstalled virus protection, tried from Microsoft edge, and I know things get screwed up and go to temp state folder, so I did it from chrome browser, idk I'm gonna try once more, than I'll just have to email arturia, I will let you know what the issue was either way, but it's probably a little thing on my part, but it's just baffling me why analog 2 is installing with no problem, idk. Thanks

gphantom

« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2020, 03:39:28 am »
The main question is:  Which version of windows do you have...  If windows 7 and under, is it a 32 bit version... If so, many software now are no longer supporting 32 bit versions.

SF1

• Apprentice
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2020, 04:09:28 am »
I'm sorry, thought I said I had 64bit version of Windows 10 in my previous post, thanks

LBH

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2020, 01:50:45 pm »
What do you mean when you mention you have used different browseres? What have you used different browsers for and why?

Are you sure you correctly have done the things i suggested?

If you can't get it to work, then you might have to reset Windows (after you have created backups) and reinstall everything, to see if that helps. What i have suggested is to avoid this - if possible.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines