April 24, 2024, 06:05:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Since the latest update, Cubase can't find my Filters or Preamps!  (Read 4188 times)

LBH

Re: Since the latest update, Cubase can't find my Filters or Preamps!
« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2020, 04:56:03 pm »
Hi and thanks for the prompt reply!

Yes, I installed to the folders S1 uses and checked that right in the beginning. I am also aware of the changed spelling of the plugins. I just checked in Cubase and Ableton and I can use the preamps and filter there without any problems (they use the same Vst folders). I think that I was able to use the plugins in a previous version of S1 too but cannot say for sure.

Anyway, I reached for the support now and hope they can help.
Do you mean you have contacted Presonus support?
To me it look like a S1 issue of some kind, if it's not a path issue.
Have you tried to reset the blacklist in S1 and then restart to scan the plugins again?

I can use all the plugins in my S1V3. 

martink

• Apprentice
Re: Since the latest update, Cubase can't find my Filters or Preamps!
« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2020, 08:46:20 pm »
Oh, sorry. I meant the Arturia support.

And I think I misread the OP's Topic because my issue seems to be different, since the Plugins Show up in S1 but cannot be added to the tracks.
I already did all steps you recommeded below and even just deleted all FX plug ins and re-installed them but it didn't help.
All preamps and filters work fine in Ableton and Cubase but refuse to work in S1 4.6.
As I said, I'm relatively sure that they worked before I upgraded to the FX Collection but I'll try with a S1 Version prior to 4.6. Maybe this is indeed a S1 issue.
Thanks for your help anyway! :-)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines