April 26, 2024, 05:20:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keylab mk ii not showing presets in Cubase 10.5  (Read 1270 times)

jonas.simola@hotmail.com

Keylab mk ii not showing presets in Cubase 10.5
« on: March 15, 2020, 03:00:32 pm »
Hi,

I use the Keylab mk ii with Cubase 10.5. The controller works fine but for some reason, Analog Lab presets and other information is not visible on the LED screen screen when using the plugin within Cubase. Everything works just fine when using Analog Lab as a standalone plugin. I have read all the FAQs and have tried to set up my MIDI ports, so far to no avail. Has someone else encountered this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Jonas Simola

LBH

Re: Keylab mk ii not showing presets in Cubase 10.5
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2020, 04:17:14 pm »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

I have read all the FAQs and have tried to set up my MIDI ports, so far to no avail.
And how excactle have you set up your controller both as a Keyboard and as a Mackie Control? Screeshots could be a good help to get helped.

Which OS do you use?

jonas.simola@hotmail.com

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2020, 08:51:02 pm »
I use win 10 v.1903. Here are some screenshots of my setup. I use Keylab mainly as a controller. I have it setup as a Mackie controller according to the instructions on the Arturia website. I do not use the daw command buttons (solo, mute, save, punch in etc.) on the controller when using Cubase so I have not set them up in the studio setup. Does this make a difference? I trashed the Cubase preferences a while ago and the LED screen showed the Analog Lab settings when I used it the next time. However, the next time I started Cubase the same problem came up again. This is the strange thing. The controller in itself works, and the LED screen works if I trash the preferences but for some reason does not work if I restart Cubase at a later date. If you could help me in the right direction with this issue it would be greatly appreciated!

- Jonas

LBH

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2020, 10:03:04 pm »
FYI: I don't have a Arturia controller yet and i don't use Cubase.

I can't tell for sure, but the MIDIIN and OUT 2 names is as far as i know used for the Mackie setup. So if you have them active but not use them for Mackie setups, then perhaps that can cause conflicts.
Perhaps the Keylab MIDIOUT-2 should be inactive. Also perhaps the midi all should not be activated for the Midi2. But i can't tell for sure.
I suggest you contact Arturia support, if the issue persist.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2020, 11:12:19 pm by LBH »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines