April 19, 2024, 06:44:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Setting Keylab's knobs to "relative" in order to control VST instruments  (Read 1110 times)

MBruzzi

Hi, I am having troubles setting up the knobs on my Keylab Essential 49 in a way that allows me to control vst synths without "jumps" in sound. I am using Reaper on a Mac.

I have tried to assign each knob the "relative" (1, 2, or 3) option in Midi Control Center, and I have tried to do so within Reaper while assigning the knobs to different parameters. I have also tried doing both things at the same time, testing every possible combination. It's not like these modifications don't have any effect, they do have effects but they tend to produce erratic behaviour. I feel like I may miss something either within Midi Control Centre or within Reaper.

Thank you.

LBH

Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

Does the VST's that you try to control support relative controls? If so - are they set to work in relative mode? Please consult the VSTs manual and other documentation about this.

I don't know, if Reaper support Relative control modes. That i suggest you ask about in a Reaper forum and search the Reaper FQA and help articles and other documentation.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 06:20:35 pm by LBH »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines