April 26, 2024, 10:57:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MicroBrute MIDI Clock works only after "jump start"?  (Read 1644 times)

ChWullschleger

MicroBrute MIDI Clock works only after "jump start"?
« on: March 13, 2020, 04:29:06 pm »
Hi everyone!

After quite some time of troubleshooting and researching I seem to have a very unique MIDI Clock issue: My MicroBrute (about four years old, newest firmware) reacts to the MIDI Clock of a Sequential Pro2, but not to the MIDI Clock of a DisasterArea SmartClock Gen3 (a dedicated MIDI and tap tempo stomp box).

Now to the weird part: When I sync the MicroBrute to the Pro2, plug out the MIDI Cable and connect the SmartClock without switching off the MicroBrute it syncs to the SmartClock as well! As soon as I turn the MicroBrute off and on, the sync with the SmartClock doesn't work any more and has to be "jump-started" with the Pro2 again.

Went to a store to compare this behaviour with a brand new MicroBrute -which had no problem syncing to the SmartClock. I bought the MicroBrute new about four years ago. Ran into the same firmware update crash as some of you did about 2 years back. Did Arturia change something hardware-wise in the meantime? Any Ideas how to solve this issue?

Thank you & cheers,
Chris

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines