March 28, 2024, 08:06:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Save Fav Projects, kits , instruments?  (Read 1642 times)

dunngielmuda

Save Fav Projects, kits , instruments?
« on: March 10, 2020, 01:34:40 am »
Is there a feature like in analog lab to save/heart a favorite instrument/kit project?
for example I'd really like to audition lots of kicks and save my favs to build  kits at a latter time, but theres no way to do this.
Analog lab has it beautifully implemented.

thanks

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: Save Fav Projects, kits , instruments?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2020, 03:24:18 pm »
You can save your own settings I think, but there is nothing which directly replicates the favorites in Analog Lab 4.

The problem is, Spark is all but abandonware, much like their iPad synths, and its interface and features are three generations behind the current Analog Lab, having been developed round about the same time as Analog Lab 1 and V Collection 4. It seems very unlikely Arturia will refresh the interface / functionality in line with current apps, or add new features, even though your idea is a sound one (pun unintended).

More's the pity that Spark was removed from the V Collection bundle from V Collection 5 onwards. I knew right there and then that Arturia were basically abandoning the app.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Chromat1c

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2020, 04:47:26 pm »
Is there a feature like in analog lab to save/heart a favorite instrument/kit project?
for example I'd really like to audition lots of kicks and save my favs to build  kits at a latter time, but theres no way to do this.
Analog lab has it beautifully implemented.

thanks
Not being able to save a kick with a name that makes sense is so totally dumb and makes this un-useable for anything serious.

noou

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2020, 03:01:44 pm »
yeah, this sucks big time. The only workaround I found is to duplicate my favorite presets saving them as user presets. Not really the most polished solution but works.
I hope they will update the GUI sometime. Dozen of presets but it takes ages to make new drum kits out of the existing components.

Chromat1c

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2020, 09:58:02 am »
Its a great thing but could be so much better, file system is lame, you are right takes too long to get your own kits together

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines