March 28, 2024, 08:14:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: MkII and Logic Pro X Arrangement Indicators  (Read 849 times)

ryan.johnston

MkII and Logic Pro X Arrangement Indicators
« on: March 03, 2020, 07:24:42 pm »
Since firmware update to Mk2 the blue indicators beside each track in Logic Pro X no longer move at regular intervals when cycling using Part1/Next and Part2/Previous Bank hardware controls. It appears as if they now aline with MIDI tracks first skipping other tracks, and then cycle will begin again at the top of arrangement with Audio Tracks, repeating through various inputs and finally moving through BUS.
Various trials with different templates, hardware reset, and delete and re-setup controller with Mackie Device protocol.
Any others with this issue, fixes?

ryan.johnston

Re: MkII and Logic Pro X Arrangement Indicators
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2020, 12:54:29 am »
Solved: Control Surfaces > Setup > Channel Strip View Mode > Arrange

Terai

Re: MkII and Logic Pro X Arrangement Indicators
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2020, 10:17:41 pm »
I got the same problem. Before the last update, my keylab was working perfectly but now I can't make it work properly. Every time I move the center wheel in the keylab it turns on the (yellow)cyclin mode, punch in mode and/or the black cyclin mode. I had tried to fix it by deleting and re-adding the Mackey control surface as it's instructed on Arturia's website but it seems that nothing it's working properly. I am now trying to learn on how to map every single button but this will take me forever.... any help will be extremely appreciated.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines