March 28, 2024, 04:31:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Arturia team, can you please make a statement on a possible update? Part II  (Read 1521 times)

yeskeys

• Apprentice
After a couple years and 40,000 views, please pardon me for trying to get this update on the front burner again.  The 2.0 update had some amazing gifts, but I'd rather get the software working right NOW with the (less than a handful of) bugs fixed.  I got this thing so long ago, and because it still doesn't have all the problems fixed (I'm talking about the new clocking issue that used to work fine), I'm almost done with it.  My resale value has taken a huge hit, I never feel like I've fully wired it into to my system or I have faith in it, and the new Sequential stuff (my Pro2 worked flawlessly) makes me want to cut my losses and get out/run.  Anyone in the market for a non-smoking unit, comes with a couple extra third party patch banks, box, whatever came in the original box, let me know.

guyaguy

• Apprentice
So you want the update so you can sell it for more money?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 06:35:27 am by guyaguy »

yeskeys

• Apprentice
Hi  guyaguy.
No, no, not at all!  I'd definitely keep it if the update comes through and fixes the clocking issue.  Has nothing to do with money.  Just frustrated.
I like the MB even more with the v2 features, but I jam with my rig a lot and like to just reach up and trigger a sequence or arp on the fly, this doesn't work anymore when the "Midi Sync" button is engaged in the Sequencer area of the front panel.

Considering the incredibly long wait time for Arturia to deliver the v2 update, this "hotfix" being touted should have already been addressed (in my opinion).  And, like before, we've gotten minimal communication - why not send info such as "the programmer is scheduled to work on this the second week of January", etc, just nothing.

I am lucky enough to spend a couple hours a day in my studio.  I'll replace the MB with something else, not sure yet, but the Sequential Pro3 looks pretty interesting.

Edouard_Arturia

• Product Manager
  • Administrator
Hello guys.

The hotfix takes some extra time as we made quite huge changes, especially on the LFOs that we reworked from scratch to improve the sync between preset changes.
Along with some extra additions.

I hope to get a beta this week :)

Edouard
DGDGDGDGDG

standingwave

Extra additions!
 Good work Edouard. I can't wait to test out the beta!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines