April 20, 2024, 05:32:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Forum verification process  (Read 1078 times)

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Forum verification process
« on: March 03, 2020, 01:13:36 pm »
As usual this will no doubt be a waste of my keypresses and finger muscles because Arturia admin don't read the forum, but maybe you could reconsider your forum verification process? There seems to be a lot of genuine users complaining recently they struggle to get through the verification process. I have on various occasion defended the current system to those who have complained, explaining that it's designed to help stop spammers.  But the Audiofuse forum especially seems to be just as big a target as it's ever been for spammers offering us everything from fake branded consumer goods to long-lasting erections and cheap prostitutes, so no matter which way you look at it, the current system is broken.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: Forum verification process
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2020, 11:27:35 am »
I see the spammers are still having no difficulty with the forum verification process, seeing the audio fuse forum is once again awash with spam. I have reported it several times but there obviously isn't either the resources or the desire to deal with it.

To put my money where my mouth is I msg'd the admins some time ago and offered to moderate the forum, because obviously there aren't enough resources within the current admin/mod team to deal with the issue effectively as things stand. Unfortunately I heard nothing in return.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: Forum verification process
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2020, 12:45:25 pm »
And yet again the forum is under sustained attack, this time in the Analog Laboratory Users Community area, but no one in charge at Arturia seems to care enough...

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines