April 26, 2024, 05:34:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: [newbies issue] midi issue BSP and drumbrute impact  (Read 1092 times)

tweetch

[newbies issue] midi issue BSP and drumbrute impact
« on: February 28, 2020, 10:36:00 pm »
Hi  / bonjour à tous
midi channels config is the native one on the BSP and the DBimpact.
in control mode on the BSP : I can trigger the 10 instrument of the drumbrute. no issues
in "drum mode" i only have the paD N° 1 kick working and the 15 et 16 also working....
why ?
i'v set the midi chan in the midi ctrl center from 1to 10... but it still not working...
please help ...

megamarkd

• Dead By Dawn
Re: [newbies issue] midi issue BSP and drumbrute impact
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2020, 03:22:47 am »
Have you created a custom drum map for the Impact?
Currently running https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1311723 / www.modulargrid.net, sequencing with KSP and recording with a Zoom (no DAW involved, for better or worse ;) )

tweetch

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2020, 12:04:19 pm »
yes
i try to set every pad on a different midi chan (passing from "user" to 1 to 10 midi chan...
nothing work

megamarkd

• Dead By Dawn
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2020, 06:28:46 am »
You need to set the pads to the same channel as your Impact.  As for the notes to set your BSP custom drum map to, the Impact follows the regular standard of starting a percussion map at MIDI note number 36 for the first kick, then continues up the instrument list from there (have a good read of the manual for finer details and how to change the Impact note map).  Set the MIDI note numbers of your custom drum map to 36 and above and assign them the same MIDI channel as your Impact, and that should have you running playing the instruments on the Impact with your BSP no worries!
Currently running https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1311723 / www.modulargrid.net, sequencing with KSP and recording with a Zoom (no DAW involved, for better or worse ;) )

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines