April 16, 2024, 10:19:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Brand New Keylab 49 Essential Transport Not Working With Cubase 7  (Read 1959 times)

wagtunes

• Apprentice
I just bought today a brand new Keylab 49 Essential to replace my Axiom AIR 49, which broke and wasn't worth fixing.

I hooked it up to Cubase and everything works but the transport controls, which do absolutely nothing.

Before anybody tells me to do the following, this is what I've already done, per the instructions that I found in another thread on this site.

Step 1 - Go to Cubase Transport > Project Syncronization Setup

Step 2 - Go to Machine Control Input. Click MMC Slave Active.

Step 3 - Pull up option "Arturia Keylab Essential 49" for MMC Input.

Everything else, with the exception of the MMC Device ID, which the software auto filled with 127, is unchecked or blank.MMC Output is Not Connected. I've tried all the options there but nothing makes any difference.

In short, this does not work. This is very frustrating. I didn't have this problem with my Axiom AIR 49.

Is there anybody who knows specifically what the problem is? What setting am I missing?

Thank you.

LBH

Re: Brand New Keylab 49 Essential Transport Not Working With Cubase 7
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 10:29:01 pm »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

FYI: This forum is for the old keylab controllers. Essential has it's own forum.

Essential use HUI for the transport bar.
Have a look here:
https://www.arturia.com/faq/keylabessential/keylab-essential-tips-tricks
Keep this in mind at the bottom of the set up guide: Note: the ports are called MIDIIN2 and MIDIOUT2 on Windows

I assume Cubase 7 use HUI too.

Hope this helps.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines