April 05, 2020, 10:00:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Digital Delay/Reverb  (Read 278 times)

Mescalina

• Apprentice
Digital Delay/Reverb
« on: November 19, 2019, 12:29:33 pm »
I donít know if these functions would be an overkill for the performance of the synth but I really feel they should be there without having to add an external hardware.
A digital Delay is the most important and a Reverb too would be great.

Trevor42

• Apprentice
Re: Digital Delay/Reverb
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 09:55:33 pm »
I dont see the point in added a inferior  reverb which will use up CPU when there are so many software improvements required for the MF.
Juno 6, Poly 61, Casio CZ-1, Moog MF-105M, Digtech Talker, Microfreak, Ipad (AUM), Pianotech, Modular and Ableton.

waxdoctor

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2020, 03:32:50 pm »
I also would like to see a simple reverb (or delay).
Microfreak is also about mobility/portability(USB powered etc.) so a simple reverb algorithm would be perfect if possible(like in the volca modular e.g.)
I have a Microfreak because I can take it with me in my small backpack and a USB power bar.
I don't want to carry also an additional pedal to have this effect.
Of course, there are a lot of perfect reverb/delay pedals and I also own some, but again I would like to keep it simple.
But yes, the only question is how much CPU/DSP power it needs.
The control of the FX I could imagine to use e.g. SHIFT + TYPE for the FX type and SHIFT + WAVE /TIMBER / SHAPE for e.g. wet/dry / Para1 / Para2 etc.- again - only if such routings are possible...  ;D

waxdoctor

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2020, 10:56:18 am »
The control of the FX I could imagine to use e.g. SHIFT + TYPE for the FX type and SHIFT + WAVE /TIMBER / SHAPE for e.g. wet/dry / Para1 / Para2 etc.- again - only if such routings are possible...  ;D

...or even in the utility menu... :)

Gambler

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2020, 09:21:54 pm »
I think Korg has a reasonable compromise for this on their MiniLogues. A delay paraphonic mode. You press one key and the synth plays the same sound 4 times with slight delay and volume decrease. No extra DSP required, and yet it sounds really nice.

Thinkman

• Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2020, 05:19:20 am »
Yes I believe Dave Smith did a similar note repeating thing on his Tempest drum machine

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines