March 29, 2024, 12:45:07 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Activation / registration isn't working  (Read 2516 times)

Chino

Activation / registration isn't working
« on: February 14, 2020, 01:51:43 pm »
I bought my first Arturia product today which is KeyLab Essential 49 Black Edition. Now that i try to activate it with my serial and unlock code which came with the package, their web page gives message "Sorry but something went wrong" and "Registration Failed". I really needed this to work this weekend so it's quite unforunate.

I made support request already with my serial and unlock code in it. But like i say i really need answers ASAP, so i know do i need to go and lend some equipment from friends.

So my questions are: Is this common problem with Arturia products, because there was already this "can't register my product" in pulldown menu?
And how long it usually takes to Arturia support to answer questions and support requests?

Not so good first impressions from this product line, if i may say so  ::) ???

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: Activation / registration isn't working
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2020, 04:29:41 pm »
I would recommend you just keep trying. Maybe the site was experiencing technical problems. You've probably figured this out already, but the controller will work fully and properly without registering it, the only issue is you will only have a time-limited demo version of the software until you do successfully manage to register it. Good luck.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Chino

Re: Activation / registration isn't working
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2020, 06:28:58 pm »
Yeah! Thanks for the answer. Other problem is that i can't update the firmware either. And buddy, i've been trying to input serial and unlock code all day now  :D But one can hope they contact soon and i can get it work with Ableton without updating the firmware. Have nice weekend bud :)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines