March 29, 2024, 08:00:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Keylab 88... "Pro Tools is unable to communicate with HUI...." message  (Read 2807 times)

Itsjustmeee

• Apprentice
I just got my Keylab Essential 88 and I'm having trouble with the DAW section and Pro Tools. The buttons work fine but after a few seconds I get a message that says "Pro Tools is unable to communicate with HUI. Power-cycle HUI and check its connections Note, if HUI is not in use, update the Peripherals dialog to prevent further warnings."

Does anyone know how this can be fixed?

LBH

Re: Keylab 88... "Pro Tools is unable to communicate with HUI...." message
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2020, 11:37:32 pm »
Beside the keyboard setup in your DAW, then have you also set it up for your DAW like you can read and see here: https://www.arturia.com/faq/keylabessential/keylab-essential-tips-tricks

Itsjustmeee

• Apprentice
Re: Keylab 88... "Pro Tools is unable to communicate with HUI...." message
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2020, 02:06:00 am »
Yeah, I followed the instructions and set up everything exactly like that link said. I basically just discovered that if I clicked on “don’t show this message again”, it works fine. There might be some sort of midi Setting that fixes that but it doesn’t seem necessary. At least not yet. I’ll see what happens after I have the keyboard for a few days.

Dani

I have the same exact problem, but it still remains after clicking on "don't show this message again". Please help. Cannot control the Protools with the Keylab.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines