April 16, 2024, 08:16:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: How to get Mini V (first version) back  (Read 4938 times)

onlyleura

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
How to get Mini V (first version) back
« on: February 05, 2020, 05:34:06 am »
I'm wondering if I can get my hands on an installer for the first version of Mini V. Not Mini V2 or Mini V3. I need to get Mini V installed back onto my system so that an older song which used it (in PreSonus Studio One) can once again access it for the purpose of remixing the song. I can't seem to replace the instance of Mini V with what I have now (Mini V3), because it doesn't seem to be able to accept and use the presets I used in Mini V for this older song. It appears my only option to get this song back up on the board cleanly is to get Mini V installed. Is this possible?

LBH

Re: How to get Mini V (first version) back
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2020, 05:57:22 pm »
Mini V2 used the same preset system, so i think you can use that.
A few Mini V versions i availble in the archieve for Mini V on the download page: https://www.arturia.com/support/downloads&manuals
Find Mini V on that page and click the green button "Show archives". - Scroll down the list.

Keep in mind, that you can only use it, if it's activated, so you need to own it somehow. It's not enough you own Mini V3.
I have both version installed, but i have my old and new V-Colletions activated.

I can't tell if Arturia can send you a Mini V version 1. You have to contact them to ask about that. Mini V2 should load instead of Mini V1 on your products, i believe. But i don't know, if they sound excactly the same.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines