April 19, 2024, 01:39:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: How to externally sequence Microbrute?  (Read 2109 times)

6ndme

How to externally sequence Microbrute?
« on: January 28, 2020, 05:11:40 am »
Hello, this may be a mess since I am a noob. I am aiming to externally sequence my brute with my novation circuit but nothing I do works. I have it correctly connected brute and circuit with a midi cable. I have come to believe it has something to do with the micro brute settings, within the midi control center. What should the settings within the midi control center be in order to externally sequence it? Are there any things I have to turn on on the synth itself to allow for external sequencing?

Also another thing involving the midi control center, Im unsure of how to download a firmware update. Or even if it is the current version or not. On the midi control center it says: Firmware revision: 1.0.4 Im not sure what that means, if it means thats the current version and its giving me the option to update to that or if its saying that that is what update its at. I click firmware update from the Arturia site and I download and then I click the midi control center app as the app to do it on, and my MacBook kinda gives me no indication its being updated. 

Thank you so much for reading please help me!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines