July 16, 2020, 06:02:28 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Beatstep Pro drum midi channel per pad not working with Model:Samples  (Read 148 times)

Kneeltothekeys

Hello everyone!

I recently got a Model:Samples. I have set the bottom first 6 pads on the BSP from channel 11 to 16. In M:S I have set each of the 6 tracks to the same midi channels as to the BSP, so track 1 is channel 11, track 2 is channel 12 etc. But nothing works. Is there any other settings I should change in the MCC?

Thanks!

megamarkd

• GAS BAGGER
Re: Beatstep Pro drum midi channel per pad not working with Model:Samples
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 06:09:29 am »
Hello everyone!

I recently got a Model:Samples. I have set the bottom first 6 pads on the BSP from channel 11 to 16. In M:S I have set each of the 6 tracks to the same midi channels as to the BSP, so track 1 is channel 11, track 2 is channel 12 etc. But nothing works. Is there any other settings I should change in the MCC?

Thanks!

You can assign a channel to the pads as well as a MIDI note number in your drum map.
Currently running synths from Waldorf, Novation, Behringer and Arturia, Drumsynths from Korg, MAM and IK Multimedia, sequencing with BSP, KSP and Keystep, mixing and recording with a Zoom (no DAW involved, for better or worse ;) ) Oh yeah and this: https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1229414

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines