March 29, 2024, 02:22:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Unable to import Vintage Synth Pads piano variations into Arturia v2  (Read 3439 times)

methodman3000

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Despite the fact that Arturia v2 claims to have imported Vintage Synth Pads piano variations (which are quite good!) I am unable to locate those piano variations within Piano v v2.  Is there something I 'm not doing properly. When I import these files in from my documents directory it says they have been imported successfully but they are not showing up in the catalog.  Any idea's thanks

LBH

Re: Unable to import Vintage Synth Pads piano variations into Arturia v2
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2020, 04:48:31 pm »
Are those presets for Piano V2?
I think they where made for Piano V1.

methodman3000

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2020, 04:08:15 am »
 >:(Ok I got them to load into Piano v1, but I get an error message that this preset can't be open in this version of Piano V.  They import into it but give me that message.  Does anyone know how to resolve this.  Also are V1 presets playable in Piano2v ?  Thanks Sorry I didn't respond quicker but the last few songs I made required synths not piano, but now I need to get my Piano's working.

Leighton

LBH

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2020, 01:23:32 pm »
You can't use Piano V1 presets in Piano V2. That's because of the differences between them.

If you own both the V1 and the V2 version, then you can have both Piano V1 and Piano V2 applications installed side by side.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines