April 19, 2024, 12:42:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: About Piano V2 version 2.1.1.1786  (Read 4297 times)

Jpro600k

About Piano V2 version 2.1.1.1786
« on: November 23, 2018, 04:05:28 pm »
About 2.1.1.1786

Velocity Curve can not undo after changed.(Ctrl+z)
Master can not undo undo after changed.(Ctrl+z)
Please tell me the shortcut.

Piano Tuning and Piano setting and Mic setting and Room set up  each have preset.
Master has not Preset.Why?

LBH

Re: About Piano V2 version 2.1.1.1786
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2018, 07:10:23 pm »
Velocity Curve can not undo after changed.(Ctrl+z)
Master can not undo undo after changed.(Ctrl+z)
Please tell me the shortcut.
I don't think any of Arturias applications has any normal undo functions at all.
Some applications has a undo and redo button that work for specific things, but Piano V2  has none.

I agree it could be nice to have normal undo (at least for the last change, and a way to reset a single setting to the setting the sound was saved with), but perhaps the time it takes to develope this is better spend elsewhere, as long as there are more important sound related things and such, that need to be done.

Piano Tuning and Piano setting and Mic setting and Room set up  each have preset.
Master has not Preset.Why?
In the Piano Tuning section you can select different Piano models.
In the Piano Settings section you can select different Velocity curves.
In the Mic Setup section you can select different Mic setups.
In the Room Setup section you can select different kinds of reverbs.
The parameters below the above selections is'nt affected by the selections.

Piano V2 only have one EQ and one compressor. That's why you have no options to select. If it had multiple types of EQ's and compressor devices, then there would be options to select.

In all the sections you can be reset the parameters below the selections to a default setting, and it's the same for all sounds in Piano V. That include the the parameters for the EQ and the compressor in the Master section.

In generel full setting presets for the effects and such in Arturias applications could be nice. Again it's about where this is in the priority to get done.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2018, 07:12:12 pm by LBH »

Jpro600k

Re: About Piano V2 version 2.1.1.1786
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2018, 12:26:09 pm »
Hi,LBH
Thank you for your reply.I am grateful that you always answering politely.
Since Arturia's synth(piano V2 too) is an analog synth, I will try to understand it even if there is no undo function.Life is only once, now, only now this moment.
If it is a synthesizer, it is good to add a more variable function and become a musical instrument that fills up with the various electric piano. I think that I can play more at the piano.
I think it will be a more fun instrument.
Thank you.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines