March 28, 2024, 02:54:28 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Analog Lab 4 bugs  (Read 2758 times)

undome

Analog Lab 4 bugs
« on: May 15, 2020, 05:38:10 pm »
Hi,

I'm trying to use Analog Lab 4 standalone with a Keylab mkII in a live setup as my main instrument and have been facing some really annoying bugs.

1. Sometimes when I start the app everything is out of tune. I think the instruments in Analog Lab are in tune with each others but the tuning is not 440 or anything close to that. This usually restores to normal after I restart my computer.

2. I have a concert playlist with different songs, some of them are multis with split keyboard and some of them have only one part. It seems that Analog Lab is sometimes changing the presets that I've created and use in my playlist. It is somehow copying the split settings from a split multi to a preset that is not a multi. So it's splitting the keyboard and copying the second part to another preset automatically and randomly.

3. The preset names in my concert playlist are changing randomly. I've saved every preset outside the concert with their specific names but when I change to concert view some of the preset names are messed up. Multiple presets are showing the same name, picked randomly from some of my preset in the same concert.

It seems that bugs 2 and 3 are mostly happening with presets that are using B-3 patches. Anyone else with anything similar?

I'm using a MacBook Pro running Mojave 10.14.6.

Cheers.

undome

Re: Analog Lab 4 bugs
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2020, 10:23:36 pm »
I reinstalled Analog Lab and after building the concert from scratch it seems to work better. Let's see what happens in the next week or so.

Also I noticed that I can't delete my own presets in the Analog Lab browser. Choosing 'delete preset' jumps to the first preset that is available with the chosen search functions but doesn't delete the preset.

Anjooroo

Re: Analog Lab 4 bugs
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2021, 03:11:03 pm »
Have the bugs been resolved? I've been having issue 1 myself fairly often.
I try to use it as a standalone program on my Macbook Pro connected to my Keylab 88 mkII. But often it is out of tune - and this really sucks when it's in the middle of a concert! It seemed to resolve by quitting the program and restarting it but it is proving to be unreliable and a real nuisance!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines