March 28, 2024, 11:38:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Beatstep Pro Training  (Read 1679 times)

pnluther

• Apprentice
Beatstep Pro Training
« on: January 21, 2020, 04:29:01 pm »
Is anyone aware of a Beatstep Pro Training for Dummies?  I have struggled trying to learn how to use this thing.  Most videos just jump in and start pressing buttons without explaining how to walk first.  It's very frustrating.  I'm willing to pay, but can't find anything.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 04:33:10 pm by pnluther »

pnluther

• Apprentice
Re: Beatstep Pro Training
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2020, 07:33:46 pm »
Thank you for posting those videos.  A problem I have with the video, for example the first one, is he just starts pressing buttons and everything works.  He leaves out the setup steps.  I would like to learn how to do the setup part.  Evidently this is so basic that nobody feels they need to explain it in their videos.  Unfortunately it's not so basic for me.  Once again, thank you.    Am I the only person that thinks this Verification process is overly burdensome.  Jeeeze.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2020, 03:36:41 pm »
Am I the only person that thinks this Verification process is overly burdensome.  Jeeeze.
The site attracts huge volumes of spam posts, hence the verification process. Ironically the spammers have no issue with the verification process. I suggested a solution some time ago: don't allow newbies with a post-count of 0-9 to post new threads without admin authorisation. But I think that arrangement would require more proactive input from admins than they are willing to give.

It's ironic that the most proactively-moderated and efficiently-run forums on the internet are usually the ones administrated by unpaid volunteers, while manufacturer forums like this are nearly always under resourced.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

pnluther

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2020, 11:05:38 pm »
MajorFubar, for starters I really like your name.  And I understand the problem with spammers.  I was just in a complaining mood. I really appreciate this forum.  Thanks. 

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2020, 03:20:31 pm »
MajorFubar, for starters I really like your name.
Thanks. Some people 'get it' others do not :-)
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

ESD

• Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2020, 11:07:42 pm »
MajorFubar, for starters I really like your name.
Thanks. Some people 'get it' others do not :-)

::)

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines