April 16, 2024, 09:22:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: beatstep pro drum sequencer jumping steps  (Read 2269 times)

redshift

• Apprentice
beatstep pro drum sequencer jumping steps
« on: January 18, 2020, 05:05:01 pm »
Hello! i'm experiencing some weird and frustrating issue with drum sequencer,using drum gates 1 e 2 to trigger drum modules and having the bsp slaved to other machines or to my daw,what happens is that the sequencer jumps a step every 15 minutes (eg.kick drum stop playng for a moment and then restart,hi hat has some double triggering sometimes) and this happens precisely every 15 minutes (at 132 BPM),but only when the bsp is slaved to something,on it's internal tempo it works fine.I really tried every type of clock knows by human being,but it does the same thing every time.Tried usb midi and separate proper power using the provided adapter,tried into another studio and environment but nothing,problem is still there.This is the second unit i get,because i sent back the first one to my dealer because we were thinking it was defective,but problem is still there on the second device too! :( of course i tried upgrading to the last fw with the latest MCC and then hard resetting and stuff,but sadly nothing changes.Dont know if matter but mine is a black limited edition,fw is the latest.I really hope there is a fix for this,otherwise i must return the unit and get money back to invest into something more reliable,it's really a shame because the bs pro it's a great piece of kit,but this kind of issue absolutely killing it..
« Last Edit: January 19, 2020, 03:26:21 pm by redshift »

CRGxxx

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: beatstep pro drum sequencer jumping steps
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2020, 06:31:50 pm »
Hi, Did you get it sorted???

redshift

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2020, 09:04:04 pm »
Hello! sadly not yet,seems that the Arturia Dev Team is still working after 6 months from my first email,and they dont have an ETA for a new firmware :(

redshift

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2021, 02:18:41 pm »
really no one with this problem in the world? 2021 and still no firmware update...come on Arturia,c'mon!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines