March 28, 2024, 09:48:44 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Korg 05R/W program/combi changes using Keylab Essentials 49  (Read 1812 times)

ttfurious

Korg 05R/W program/combi changes using Keylab Essentials 49
« on: January 17, 2020, 04:50:28 am »
Hey there,

I own a Keylab Essentials 49 (the black one) and I am looking to control my 05R/W rackmount unit with it. Specifically, I would like to be able to switch between programs/combinations using the Keylab, whether by the encoder, next/previous button, or any pad/button for that matter. I read somewhere here that it's just a matter of assigning the controller to send a message to the 05R/W but I am a total MIDI noob so I'm lost. I tried reading the 05R/W manual and towards the end there seem to be some info about these messages, but again as a beginner I do not fully understand how these work. Looking for anybody who might have tried doing this before for some assistance. Thanks a bunch!

hrgraf

• Apprentice
Re: Korg 05R/W program/combi changes using Keylab Essentials 49
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2021, 09:16:22 pm »
Hi, I have built a VST2 plug-in as work-around for this issue. It converts the Arturia default CC MIDI commands of the Preset knob to MIDI program changes.
Check it out at https://github.com/hrgraf/pizmidi and let me know if it works for you!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines