April 18, 2024, 06:25:17 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Availability of MKII magnetic overlays separately?  (Read 4747 times)

chasmo

• Apprentice
Availability of MKII magnetic overlays separately?
« on: January 16, 2020, 11:17:54 pm »
I recently bought a Keylab MKII black, new, in a box that appeared factory sealed. However, it didn't include the magnetic overlays for the DAW controls. The labels are critical for a project I'm working on. I only need the one for Reaper. Does anyone know if Arturia sells these separately or might help a guy out, being that I bought the thing new and don't want to pay for return shipping and roll the dice on another one just to get a tiny overlay sheet?

Thanks!

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: Availability of MKII magnetic overlays separately?
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2020, 03:40:35 pm »
I would have thought the best option was to raise a service request with Arturia quoting your serial number and activation code as proof of purchase (don't quote it here) and perhaps they'll post one out to you in good faith. Sounds like it was a 'last thing on Friday afternoon' box, and I guess mistakes like that are bound to happen sometimes.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Alca

Re: Availability of MKII magnetic overlays separately?
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2023, 07:35:57 pm »
I recently bought a Keylab MKII black, new, in a box that appeared factory sealed. However, it didn't include the magnetic overlays for the DAW controls. The labels are critical for a project I'm working on. I only need the one for Reaper. Does anyone know if Arturia sells these separately or might help a guy out, being that I bought the thing new and don't want to pay for return shipping and roll the dice on another one just to get a tiny overlay sheet?

Thanks!

Same here! Did you manage to receive it?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines