March 28, 2024, 01:41:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: New song with Spark Dubstep drums as of Jan. 15th!  (Read 1353 times)

aaron aardvark

New song with Spark Dubstep drums as of Jan. 15th!
« on: January 16, 2020, 07:59:47 am »
I put a new song in my music website called "Really Really Need You". The song has some Spark Dubstep drums, and some non-Arturia drums. Please tell me how you like the song, and how it can be improved, and I can return the favor if you wish (leave me a link). My song is at the top of this link:

https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=224436&content=songs

gphantom

Re: New song with Spark Dubstep drums as of Jan. 15th!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 06:15:55 pm »
Nice!  Learned a few tips about creating my own sounds - Gives me perspective on merging beats and instruments.

aaron aardvark

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2020, 06:40:44 am »
gphantom,
Thank you for listening and commenting, I appreciate it!  Are you from a particular state or country?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2020, 06:42:32 am by aaron aardvark »

gphantom

« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2020, 08:03:59 pm »
You're welcome.
I'm from Montreal, Canada.

aaron aardvark

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2020, 06:56:37 am »
That's cool.  I live near Los Angeles.  I was on a recent vacation, I met several people from Canada.  Back around 1973, I was in Maui.  By chance, the Prime Minister of Canada (Pierre Trudeau) was staying in the same resort as me.  I didn't see it happen, though Trudeau ended up breaking the hotel diving board.  Security men in suits surrounded the hut he stayed in.

gphantom

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2020, 06:15:22 pm »
Yea, back in 73, it would be Pierre Eliot Trudeau the father of Justin.  Unfortunately, Justin is not at all like his father.
Pierre Eliot didn't mince words.  When a reported pissed him off, Pierre gave him the bird which appeared in the news (the reported deserved it)
He also didn't back down to Nixon when Nixon tried to bully him.
He said what he meant and meant what he said.
Justin, on the other hand, is more of a follower than a decider... Unfortunate.

Also, not all Canadians are the same - It's like comparing southern americans to eastern americans... Different mentalities all together.  Maritimer canadians are different than Quebecers which are different than ontarians which are different than the prairies which are different than British Columbians...  There are overlaps but we have different philosophies.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines