March 29, 2024, 01:55:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Matrixbrute and Omnisphere hardware integration  (Read 1544 times)

Rodney

• Apprentice
Matrixbrute and Omnisphere hardware integration
« on: January 18, 2020, 03:30:47 am »
Hello everyone,
Today I reached out to Spectrasonics about hardware integration for the Matrixbrute and Omnisphere 2. Their technical support said that they are Arturia to release an update so they could finish the process to make this possible. What’s the chances of Arturia releasing such an update??

MichaelMonkey

• Apprentice
Re: Matrixbrute and Omnisphere hardware integration
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 07:50:40 pm »
I asked the same thing of Spectrasonics last year.  I posted a request to Arturia (somewhere on their website) to provide Spectrasonics the information they need to do this.  It would be helpful if you and others were willing to make the same request to Arturia. Maybe they will actually do it if more people ask them to.

yeskeys

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2020, 04:28:59 am »
Do you guys find the hardware integration function useful at all?  I hooked up a couple of my synths, tested it out, and as much as I LOVE Omnisphere, I don't see any advantages at all to using my OB6 to edit sounds in OMNI.  There is so much in the OMNI engine that is missing from hardware synths that I just don't seem to get it - the hardware just seems to get in the way.

Rodney

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2020, 05:53:46 am »
I haven't tried any other synths with Omnisphere. But I'd like to try it with my Matrixbrute with it. Maybe Spectrasonics might do it well. its worth a shot.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines