April 18, 2024, 03:46:09 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: let the knobs pickup the initial value  (Read 506 times)

franksmusic

let the knobs pickup the initial value
« on: May 16, 2023, 08:40:15 pm »
Hi There,

First of all I want to applause Arturia for making such great instruments. I'm really a big fan of this company. There is just one complaint that puzzles me, are there more people having this issue? There must be...

Using my keylab MKII 61 all works fine except following: when selecting a new preset in Analog Lab V the value of the knobs are set to the new values in the preset. But when turning a knob, it will start at the position of the last value it had. So the value will jump from that old value to the new value. That is very unwanted behaviour. This problem also occurs using  Pigments or V Collection 9. I'm using these VST3's from within Ableton Live 11 (latest version). The issue is not occuring in the standalone app of Analog Lab V and also not in Analog Lab 4 from within Ableton Live.

December 2022 I contacted Arturia Support about this and they aknowledged that this is a known bug that will be fixed in a future update. So after almost half a year I'm still waiting anxiously for them to fix this bug.

Please Arturia: fix this bug so my Keylab is going to be usefull...

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines