April 25, 2024, 02:03:56 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Can I control an Integra-7 module with the keylab MK2 via USB or midi?  (Read 2125 times)

shiny

• Apprentice
I tried to look for CC messages for the Integra-7 but there is none; at least nothing I can see.

I would like to make a profile for the Integra-7 from Roland, and control it using the knobs, faders and buttons on my Keylab Mk2. Is that possible? Is there a profile for it already made?

Also if the device is not taking CC messages; is possible to control it via USB instead of Midi messages?

shiny

• Apprentice
Re: Can I control an Integra-7 module with the keylab MK2 via USB or midi?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2020, 06:20:20 am »
From what I found so far I can't use the arturia keylab for anything that fundamentally require to send midi messages that are not CC.

This controller was sold as being able to drive external devices via Midi; and in the end, it does only for basic functionalities. A 400 dollars piece of junk if you ask me, because beside playing the silly analog lab and do some work in a daw, this controller is useless for most of the serious applications that require something more than just send a CC.

And this is the controller that many consider being the top of the line? I am not smashing it on the floor just because it would break the floor. I never imagined to have to deal with so many issues, just to use a DAW or try to control an external sound module/synth.

Sorry Arturia but the keylab is junk to me.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines