April 25, 2024, 10:13:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Multifilter engine modulation  (Read 1092 times)

LBH

Multifilter engine modulation
« on: December 15, 2021, 12:24:56 am »
Hi,

It's not possible to select Engines and Mod OSC as modulators for the Multimode filter. In the new Pigments version 3.5.0.1831.
It's actually possible to select the Engines in other filters, and then it also will be engaged for the Multimode filter, if you select that filter afterwards. This will not work when selecting MOD osc.

Taking the release notes into account, then i assume, it should be possible to select the Engines as modulator for the Multimode filters now.
And why not being able to select the Mod OSCs as modulaters for the Multimode filter?

I assume this is a oversight, that will be corrected soon.

BTW: It's great the Engines can cross modulate now.

fnaf

Re: Multifilter engine modulation
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2022, 06:36:41 pm »
Hello. As I know, the two footswitches have a double function: the On/Off one will act as a Momentary Ramp effect when held down, while the Tap Tempo (with subdivisions) one on the right will also allow you to navigate the two presets. An Expression Pedal Input allows for wah action as well as control of other parameters.

LBH

Re: Multifilter engine modulation
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2022, 09:16:44 pm »
From the release notes for version 3.5.1: "FM is no longer available for Multimode Filter ".

I guess that means FM can not be  chosen in another filter, and that FM for some reason is'nt planned to be availble for the Multimode filter. I still hope it will be considered though.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines