March 28, 2024, 10:52:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: UVI Grand Piano Model D software missing  (Read 5379 times)

That One Synth Pad

UVI Grand Piano Model D software missing
« on: December 29, 2019, 05:37:10 am »
I've been scouting around the Web for the UVI Grand Piano Model D software (which came with my MiniLab mkII). Unfortunately, I can't find the free version of it (which is supposed to be listed in the Downloads & Software page.) Is there any way you could send a download link to it below?

Best of luck finding it,
Ethan

LBH

Re: UVI Grand Piano Model D software missing
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2019, 04:41:24 pm »
Hi and welcome to Arturia forums.

The UVI Piano is a UVI product. So you will not find it on the download page for Arturias products.

After searching for "UVI" and reading about it in Minilab MKII manual, then i assume you have the serial number or a card with instructions about the included UVI Piano that came in the box. Please read and do what the manual say (Registrate your Minilab MKII).
I can't tell if you have further informations or possibilities on your Arturia account.
I assume there are instructions somewhere to follow this procedure: https://support.uvi.net/hc/en-us/sections/360000193417

I assume that's it.

MajorFubar

• Global Moderator
Re: UVI Grand Piano Model D software missing
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2019, 12:09:46 pm »
As usual, LBH is correct. Your controller will either have shipped with a card containing a registration key for UVI, or you will have been emailed a registration key when you registered your controller with Arturia (Arturia have used both methods in the past). Contact Arturia support with your proof of ownership (usually your s/n and activation key) and I'm sure they will be able to help, though possibly not during this 'no mans land' period between Xmas and New Year.
2022 Apple Studio Max 32/32/2TB Monterey • V Collection 9 • Analog Lab 4 + 5 • KeyLab 88 • KeyStep

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines