April 23, 2024, 07:08:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Not Receiving Arturia Account Verification E-mail  (Read 2027 times)

ozgecelenk

Not Receiving Arturia Account Verification E-mail
« on: December 24, 2019, 10:55:58 am »
I recently purchased a Arturia Minilab Mk2.  I had to create an account to access the software. But I never received the email to activate my account so I cannot access the software or online tech support, which is frustrating. If anyone could help me activate my account I would greatly appreciate it. I have already checked my spam folder, and even tried two email accounts.

Reginub

Re: Not Receiving Arturia Account Verification E-mail
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 07:50:20 am »
I have also had the same problem.
Set up 2 accounts for the Minilab Mk II. I have a really short amount of time to sort this out and now I'm sat here twiddling my thumbs...Can someone help me?

The amount of people that Im reading with the same problem is amazing. Tech support needs a kick up the arse.

Anyone, sorry for rant. Just frustrating. Please can you help. Thanks.

zollarsa

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2020, 12:18:32 am »
I have the same issue, bought a new Microlab Keyboard and trying to register it. But I can only log into the Arturia Software Center on my Mac but not online, so I can't use any of the new software with my keyboard. What. the. heck. Tried making multiple accounts, didn't do diddly squat. Please help Arturia or I'm returning my now worthless keyboard.

Edouard_Arturia

• Product Manager
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2020, 01:58:26 pm »
Hello.

Please contact the Support through this form: https://www.arturia.com/support/askforhelp/purchase

They will your issue out.

Edouard
DGDGDGDGDG

Thomas P

• Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2020, 08:12:05 pm »
Same Problem here! I am not receiving any email I am supposed to receive after registering my email to create an account, which I also need to get the software that was included with my purchase (Minilab Mk2).
I could not contact the support team either- it always tells me I have to be logged in  to do so - very ironic.
Would appreciate soon help since not being able to use the software is a bit frustrating as it was a good reason for me to purchase an Arturia product too.

Thank you,

Thomas

EDIT: The verification process to post questions here is not ideally working either. I am surprised how exhausting and malfunctioning technical/administrative related stuff is at Arturia sites. Failing to verify my post after inserting my correct answers several times is annoying too - well.."correct" - is the Minimoog supposed to be their most famous synthesizer or not? Regardless of that questions, the questions I had before were definetely correct. I mean really?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines