March 28, 2024, 11:30:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Pedal noise control is not present on Analog Lab 4  (Read 1051 times)

ric-moraes

• Apprentice
Pedal noise control is not present on Analog Lab 4
« on: December 29, 2019, 04:59:34 pm »
I would like to know how to activate pedal noise control on Analog Lab 4 interface for Laboratory 49, like it was on a previous version.

I found out that it is possible when I use on Analog Lab 4 a preset piano that was saved on version 3. But if I change the preset to another piano, the pedal noise slider disappears. Very strange, because there are iddle rotaries for keeping the routing.

Thanks

LBH

Re: Pedal noise control is not present on Analog Lab 4
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2019, 05:21:25 pm »
It look like the now legacy Piano V in previous version of Analog Lab had the pedal noise parameter availble, without you had to own the full application.
That's not the case for Piano V2 in the new Analog Lab. You need to own the full application of Piano V2 to access that parameter.
So if you talk about Piano V presets, then that's perhaps the explanation.

Have you enabled Analog Lab 4 to include legacy sounds in Analog Labs menu? I don't know, if you need to have the full legacy Piano V application, to have those sounds availble, but if you somehow have the sounds, then the pedal noise parameter is still availble for those sounds.
If you have your own old Piano V presets, then i would think, that you in any case at least can access those.

ric-moraes

• Apprentice
Re: Pedal noise control is not present on Analog Lab 4
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2019, 07:58:35 pm »
My case is the last one. Itīs a pity losing this feature, but I can survive.
I will try to get Analog Lab version 3 to set up more piano presets without so many pedal noise, because I don't have Piano V.
Thanks for replaying.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines