March 28, 2024, 11:46:27 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Just a few Parameters choosable in Controls Section  (Read 2330 times)

parodise

• Apprentice
Just a few Parameters choosable in Controls Section
« on: December 21, 2019, 01:08:30 am »
Why can I just choose out of 16 by Arturia selected Parameters of each Instrument I use in Analog Lab 4 in the Controls Section? This is not very practicable, but very annoying. For creative Reasons it is necessary to choose (up to) 16 Controllers out of ALL Parameters of Instruments used in A-Lab, especially live. Arturias Concept is far too limited here.

LBH

Re: Just a few Parameters choosable in Controls Section
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2019, 06:26:06 pm »
In case you don't know, then you can get different parameters avaible for Analog Lab, if you have the full individual application for a specific preset.

But yes you will have the same number of parameters availble. I could be nice, if it also again became possible to use midi learn for any parameter in an application loaded inside Analog Lab.

If you had access to all parameters in any application inside Analog Lab without owning the full applications, would you buy the individual applications then?

parodise

• Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2019, 05:46:46 am »
Maybe I did not express myself correctly. I got the complete Collection V7, so I will correct my Request. It makes Sense that there is limited Access to the Parameters for Custumors that don't own the corresponding Instruments, no Question.

But the Owners of the full Versions of Instruments should be able to choose out of ALL the (corresponding) Parameters to assign them to the 16 Controllers instead of just the 16 pre-chosen by Arturia or it should be possible then to assign MIDI Controllers free, but I think my first Suggestion is less costly and more clearly if you use more than one Instrument in Analog Lab.

LBH

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2019, 01:50:45 pm »
But the Owners of the full Versions of Instruments should be able to choose out of ALL the (corresponding) Parameters to assign them to the 16 Controllers instead of just the 16 pre-chosen by Arturia
This is allready possible if you own the full applications, as i tried to explain, in case you did'nt know. It's done by using Analog Labs Assign Mode.

parodise

• Apprentice
Works
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2019, 05:03:41 am »
Indeed, it works, thank you LBH and sorry, Arturia. I once had Problems where it was impossible to assign these Parameters, but it seems to work fine yet, as I tried it again.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines