April 24, 2024, 03:55:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: a Mg hardware controller  (Read 9775 times)

popcorn

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
a Mg hardware controller
« on: April 22, 2005, 09:15:51 pm »
would love to see a dedicated hardware controller with a stand up case with all the main controls of your Mg modular v on the face that is completely automated when recording to a seq and would look superb.
realize it would cost money but would be worth it to have that baby on stage and run my fingers over those loverly knobs and sliders ohhh better go and have a cold shower sad person a'int I .

p.s have a evolution uc-33e hardware controller  and recomend this product as it has a lot of controllers and works well with the Mg and storm about £140.00

justin_havu

a Mg hardware controller
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 04:29:25 am »
I'd like to see a hardware controller for MiniMg V, similar to what Korg did with the MS20 controller.
A synthesizer is a terrible thing to waste.

pethu

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: a Mg hardware controller
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2007, 10:36:44 pm »
Quote from: "popcorn"

p.s have a evolution uc-33e hardware controller  and recomend this product as it has a lot of controllers and works well with the Mg and storm about £140.00

Off topic, but...

While waiting for that Mg controller, you can alwys enjoy my Hahaha CS-33 Evolution Edition, a freeware synthesizer specifically designed to make the UC-33 feel like a hardware synth...  (Instead of adapting the controller to the software, I sort of took the opposite approach!) :P

http://www.pethu.se/music/instruments.html

pethu

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
a Mg hardware controller
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2007, 10:41:42 pm »
Quote from: "justin_havu"
I'd like to see a hardware controller for MiniMg V, similar to what Korg did with the MS20 controller.

http://www.midisoft.de/

Discontinued, it seems...

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines