March 29, 2024, 12:06:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Looper Problems!  (Read 2015 times)

Onieronaut

Looper Problems!
« on: February 22, 2017, 04:02:41 am »
Hi!

Has anyone else had problems with the looper? Once in awhile it just locks itself into ratcheting one of the steps without even touching it. Is there a way to disable this? Or is there a way to come out of ratcheting mode? Just trying to see if there have been any similar problems or its just a setting or something. Thanks for your help!

W

Beernf

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Looper Problems!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 05:22:19 am »
I'm having a problem where I can't get it to engage at all. I'm in play mode just trying to get it to do any loop and nothing is happening.

FlimFlandy

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2017, 04:52:19 am »
"I'm having a problem where I can't get it to engage at all. I'm in play mode just trying to get it to do any loop and nothing is happening."

do you want it to loop in the pattern or only when you press the strip? if you want it to loop in the pattern you have to have record pressed

I grec

• Firmware Wizard
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2017, 11:05:33 am »
Hi all,
Once in awhile it just locks itself into ratcheting one of the steps without even touching it
The touchstrip can be controlled via MIDI CC. Are you sure no MIDI CC is controlling your touchstrip. Try disabling Roller/Looper MIDI Send in the MCC.

I'm having a problem where I can't get it to engage at all. I'm in play mode just trying to get it to do any loop and nothing is happening.
You must be in Roller mode. When you press SHIFT button, Step 9 must be unlit.

Best,
Y.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines