March 28, 2024, 12:38:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Spark 2 User Project Images  (Read 1407 times)

sparkie

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Spark 2 User Project Images
« on: February 19, 2017, 03:35:45 am »
Hi,

I am unable to create a project image for the Spark browser for my own user made projects.  I have tried creating both .jpeg and .png files both 100 x 100 pixel size, then, placing them in the project folder and customizing that folder with the contained image.  Unfortunately this image won't show in the Spark 2 Project browser and instead it just shows the generic, black Arturia image.  Anybody managed to get this to work?

Regards,
Mark
Ableton Live 9.7 | Push | Windows 8.1 | Alienware M18x R2 | Beatstep Pro | SparkLE | Novation Launch Control XL | Presonus Eris E5 | iPad Mini 3 | iConnectMIDI4+

CC4

• Beta-testers
Re: Spark 2 User Project Images
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2017, 07:16:30 pm »
Unfortunately this is a bug that has been around for a while.  My recommendation is to create a square .png or .jpg and place it into your project's folder.  Make sure the filename for the image file is the same as the .dat file.  Then when you browse the project in the Spark Library the image will then be visible.  The older kits have smaller image dimensions while some of the newer ones are a bit larger.  I think 256x256 looks pretty good and it doesn't take up too much space.

sparkie

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Spark 2 User Project Images
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 03:42:27 am »
Unfortunately this is a bug that has been around for a while.  My recommendation is to create a square .png or .jpg and place it into your project's folder.  Make sure the filename for the image file is the same as the .dat file.  Then when you browse the project in the Spark Library the image will then be visible.  The older kits have smaller image dimensions while some of the newer ones are a bit larger.  I think 256x256 looks pretty good and it doesn't take up too much space.

Sweet...thanks very much.
Ableton Live 9.7 | Push | Windows 8.1 | Alienware M18x R2 | Beatstep Pro | SparkLE | Novation Launch Control XL | Presonus Eris E5 | iPad Mini 3 | iConnectMIDI4+

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines