March 29, 2024, 01:22:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Lack of Arturia support on this forum ?  (Read 1708 times)

JavaLaurence

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
    • Software Pearls - Java Consultancy
Lack of Arturia support on this forum ?
« on: February 10, 2017, 04:09:55 pm »
Hi,

I am wondering why many posts are left dangling with 0 replies, when it ought to be perfectly possible for an Arturia representative to provide a timely and helpful reply?

I mean, even for the posts, that some may regard as stupid/ignorant/premature, surely an Arturia representative could provide a helpful reply like "This is explained in section X.Y of your manual."

How come Arturia is just leaving many new owners of Arturia gear without any answers at all, on your own official forum site? Doesn't seem to be very user-friendly to me. A sensible answer to this question would be hugely appreciated. Are you guys overstretched? Not part of the moderator job description? Don't we deserve some TLC, as buyers of your products?
Be Happy. Live for Today

megamarkd

• Dead By Dawn
Re: Lack of Arturia support on this forum ?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 08:58:04 am »
Pretty sure this is a user forum, not a support forum.  It's under the "Community" tab on the main site, not support.  I know that on another forum I am a member of, the company staff will suggest sending an email to the support address if it is a matter requiring support for a product.
I would suggest if you need support for an Arturia product that you lodge a ticket via the main site here: https://www.arturia.com/support/askforhelp

NB: I'm not trying to make excuses for Arturia, but am a bit tired of the "Arturia and their products suck eggs" posts here.  It wasn't hard to find the correct way to ask for support, I dunno why others can't.
Arturia are a small company but are growing.  If anyone thinks they can 'fix' the products with their coding skills, Arturia are looking for engineers right now.  Why not apply for the position and get paid to write software/firmware updates?
Currently running https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1311723 / www.modulargrid.net, sequencing with KSP and recording with a Zoom (no DAW involved, for better or worse ;) )

Edouard_Arturia

• Product Manager
  • Administrator
Re: Lack of Arturia support on this forum ?
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2017, 09:41:24 am »
Hello.
Indeed, the forum is a community place, where users can share knowledge, tips & tricks, and help themselves if issues are encountered.
If you have a formal support request to submit, a hardware fault for example, like told megamarkd, the more appropriated way to contact us will be through this form: https://www.arturia.com/support/askforhelp
But still we are trying to keep an eye on the forum and answer when we can, but this is on our free time actually...
Best Regards.
Edouard
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 09:44:31 am by Edouard_Arturia »
DGDGDGDGDG

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines