April 20, 2024, 03:00:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Is it possible to copy a single sound from one drum pattern to another?  (Read 1149 times)

Mllamas12

Hi guys,

I've had my beatstep pro for about a month already and as I work more and more find more workflow questions and ideas that I don't know if are possible at all, if anyone knows any tricks or shortcuts it would be much appreciated. Thanks

Here's some of them: ???

1.So I produce house music and in each drum pattern I have little variatons of the same one and sometimes I go back and add one hit here and there.
And I want to have those hits(or notes) in the other patterns as well, without having to copy the whole pattern to another pattern, since each one of them has different variatons I want to add just one sound in to the other pattern. I know this sounds confusing but if there's a way to work this out it would be super easy and make everyone's creative process a lot more creative :)

2. Can you add swing to a single sound instead of the whole drum sequence, there's the shift options for each step if you want to go deeper in to drum programming but having the swing funciton to work separately for each individual sound of your drum sequence would be super helpful.

3. How do you make your 64 step sequence in to a 16 step, once you made it longer how do you go back to the default setting?

Hope I'm not the only one who has had these questions. Thanks !

« Last Edit: February 01, 2017, 05:15:21 am by Mllamas12 »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines