March 29, 2024, 07:09:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Missing note when switching pattern  (Read 1920 times)

FastGraph

Missing note when switching pattern
« on: January 26, 2017, 03:17:32 pm »
I noticed the BSP misses the first note every now and then when changing patterns.
For instance, I have a bass drum on the 1 in pattern 1 and 2 but when I switch from pattern 2 back to 1 it misses the first bass drum on count 1.

Anyone else seeing this behaviour?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2017, 03:23:36 pm by FastGraph »

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Missing note when switching pattern
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 06:42:42 pm »
Hi , i have seen this issue before on here but it hasn't happened to me. have you tried saving your template and reloading that in. so see if it's an issue with memory .

Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

FastGraph

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 07:45:35 pm »
Nope, doesn't help.

synthcreep

• Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2017, 12:44:59 am »
I see this lots too and it's a total drag when it happens live.   Happens almost every time I jam with the box but randomly.  No idea what the trigger is other than the switch between patterns.  It will happen, you stop and do the exact same thing again and it doesn't happen. 

So far have not been able to find a reliable way to reproduce it.  It seems like it can be minimized by cycling through sync settings or switching through all patterns before starting but it still will happen sporadically for no obvious reason. 

In my case I am using it standalone to control a mix of CV and MIDI gear.  The patterns are not particularly complex and there are not that many of them. 

Cheers

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2017, 11:10:34 am »
One thing it could be is if you make a user kit and don't save the samples into the library. but i have not tested this.  worth a try though.

TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

atte

• a773.dk
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2017, 11:02:40 pm »
I only had this happen with pattern link on. Maybe try with no pattern link

menegass

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2017, 04:15:12 pm »
It started to happen here, after I already had 14 projects loaded into my memory. I saved everything and erased all projects. I charged one by one, at a certain point the problem appeared again. It is a very serious error of the equipment, I hope it is corrected soon.
============
Menegasso
============

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines