March 28, 2024, 11:56:17 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: An End User MatrixBrute video!  (Read 2015 times)

Andy Tillison

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
An End User MatrixBrute video!
« on: January 06, 2017, 07:21:38 pm »
Hello there - my second posting today (the first is a review) is a link to a short video I made of a performance with my new synth. Please remember that it is not an Arturia endorsed video - that it almost certainly isn't gonna be your bag - it's not supposed to be an educational "how to", or "what it can do"  video - it's just me doing what I do. I hope you enjoy it anyway.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KizWqD1xyVQ&feature=youtu.be

And NO  - I don't know where you can get one - I'm in the UK and there are 4 here in this country. Asking me how I got mine would be like asking a lottery winner how they did it.....

I love the machine.

Andy

Patate le mage

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: An End User MatrixBrute video!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 11:44:06 am »
THx Andy for this nice demo, i'm impressed by the Mooguish sound you obtain with the MB.
Love your sounds.

GuyPerchard

• Global Moderator
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 03:34:29 pm »
I think we've found the answer to the most important question: DOES IT PROG? ;)

Great sound Andy. I hadn't clocked your name in your other post, but I've been following The Tangent for a while, I'm a big fan of Theo Travis. Happy that one of the first MatrixBrutes arrived in such skilled hands!

Andy Tillison

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2017, 09:13:36 pm »
Thanks you two for the comments here - much appreciated - I am a newbie here! And Guy - nice to meet someone who knows the band miles away from our normal areas of presence. I can confirm that it progs to hell and you can even make a pretty convincing Grand Piano Patch with it even though you don't really need a three note grand piano...... Best wishes.. Andy - more vid coming soon

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines