March 28, 2024, 07:30:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Set default window size in Analog Lab 2?  (Read 4035 times)

thebook4

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Set default window size in Analog Lab 2?
« on: January 04, 2017, 04:51:01 pm »
Hi,

Every time I load a new instance of Analog Lab 2, it's way too small. To get the right size, I have to resize it up by 120 percent, which makes it way too big, then resize down to 80 percent. (These percentages don't make sense to me, but it's what I have to do.) Is there a way to set this size by default so I don't have to do these four clicks every time I run a new instance of Analog Lab 2?

Thanks

LBH

Re: Set default window size in Analog Lab 2?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 09:42:51 pm »
This sounds very strange to me. In my case it opens with the last size i have set.
Perhaps a file is corrupt. Try and contact Arturia support directly about this, if you don't get a solution here.

jacko116

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2017, 12:19:37 pm »
Hello!
I have the exact same issue, I removed and reinstall the products completely and the problem persists.
I tried contacting product support a couple of months back and haven't heard back from them.

did you manage to resolve the issue?

jacko116

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2017, 09:30:06 pm »
I managed to resolve the issue, in my specific case I had the Display Maid.app from the app store that cause the issue. Once I removed it and restarted the system (Mac Os X Yosemite) everything went back to normal. It seems that V Collection 5 does not play well with apps that reorganize windows in the displays.

hope this can help anyone else,

G.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines