March 28, 2024, 11:57:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Can I put Analog Lab Lite on my iPad Mini 2?  (Read 3154 times)

damnedcat777

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
  • Noise noise noise.
Can I put Analog Lab Lite on my iPad Mini 2?
« on: January 01, 2017, 11:31:21 pm »
Bought the MiniLab mk II hoping I could put Analog Lab Lite software that came with on my iPad Mini 2.  Guessing the only thing I can put on a iPad Mini 2 is the apps for those 3 synths?  True?  Is there a midi programer app that allows me to make the MiniLab mk II MORE useful on my iPad?  Or am I stuck with just getting to only use the black & white piano keys and the few knobs that DO work as it is? 

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I'm thinking there may be a way to put Analog Lab Lite on my MacBook Pro first, THEN move them to the iPad mini 2.  Or...?
"Why do single coil pickups hum? Because they don't know the words"

TonyFlyingSquirrel

• Beta Tester
    • WOR PARTY
Re: Can I put Analog Lab Lite on my iPad Mini 2?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 01:15:47 am »
Only the apps made for the iPad at this point, although, I think having them for the iPad Pro would be ideal probably the only iPad that could handle it.
Bite off more than you can chew, then start chewing. Apple iMac 27-inch 3.4GHz Quad-core i7 (Mid 2011) MC814LL/A RAM:20GB, Hard Drive:1.0TB HDD + 256GB SSD, Opt Drive:SuperDrive-DL,  Vid Card:AMD Radeon HD 6970M, Audio Interface: Avid Fast Track Duo, Midi I/O: Arturia, Analog Exp.The Lab 49, V-Col-5

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines