March 29, 2024, 01:47:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: User Blocked. Cannot register drumbrute  (Read 1938 times)

droolmaster0

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
User Blocked. Cannot register drumbrute
« on: December 27, 2016, 12:26:27 am »
I see a similar topic, but I got a warning about it being old, and to consider starting a new one. OK.....

I've just spent an awful lot of time trying to register the product, and I cannot. I can't register, because my email/username are in use. But I can't log in. When I request my password, it tells me that the user is blocked, and to contact an Administrator.

I've seen people comment on this issue and be quite frustrated, but I have never seen anyone actually helped, and also comments about Arturia not getting back to them.

Hoping that I can get some quick help here.

droolmaster0

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: User Blocked. Cannot register drumbrute
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2016, 12:30:19 am »
Still no response from Arturia. Of course, in order to send a technical support message, I have to log in, which is exactly the problem. But no response from the support email. No response here....

This isn't good. Obviously, in order to use the software, I need to register the drumbrute.

Rebecca@arturia

Re: User Blocked. Cannot register drumbrute
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2016, 01:53:09 am »
Hello,

Our technical support can be reached at support@arturia.com even if you are not registered.
Also, we generally don't occupy this forum as it is only for users, so I apologize for the lack of response. 

Your account has been activated so you should be able to log in now.

Regards,

Rebecca

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines