April 20, 2024, 05:04:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Firmware update possibilities  (Read 1934 times)

jfmagnet

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Firmware update possibilities
« on: December 21, 2016, 02:52:43 pm »
I was wondering if we can expect in the next updates (and if it's possible) some tweaking of the sound parameters like longer decay especially on the kick 2
and maybe the possibility to hold down the shift button in combination with a particular instrument knob to get a pitch on the snare and decay on toms and congas.

Thanks and great instrument  :)

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Firmware update possibilities
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 05:37:30 pm »
Hi,As far as i know the sounds cannot be changed by firmware as the circuits are analogue and not digitally controlled .
hope to have new firmware in january after being tested of course.

Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

CHFMN

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2016, 11:00:34 pm »
I think another addition to an upcoming firmware could be the option of turning off (or adjusting the brightness) of the pads when in playback mode. I am not referring to the Vegas Mode but to regular step pattern use. When making a high tempo beat the flashing lights can be a bit too much in my opinion.

CHFMN

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2016, 06:00:13 pm »
Another feature I would like to see is the ability to export a saved drum pattern as a MIDI file from within the MIDI Control Center. We can already view and edit the drum patterns, but being able to save the sequence as a MID file would be ideal so that I don't have to record and align everything in my DAW myself.

EDIT: being able to import MIDI files into the MCC's pattern editor would be nice as well :D
« Last Edit: December 25, 2016, 10:30:02 pm by CHFMN »

CHFMN

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2016, 10:48:00 pm »
Also the DRUM MAP in the MCC should give us the option of assigning the pads not only to different MIDI notes, but also different MIDI channels for each pad as an option. This way we can use the drumbrute to control multiple pieces of external hardware in real time (ie: a sampler and a rack module simultaneously)

jfmagnet

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2016, 03:55:35 pm »
I would like to see a function to set the latency (clock delay) (like the time shift who works for the steps but this time for all the machine).
« Last Edit: December 30, 2016, 08:56:52 pm by jfmagnet »

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines