March 29, 2024, 07:48:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Beat step pro not recording notes in from the pad in midi mode!  (Read 1443 times)

nafrosounds

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Beat step pro not recording notes in from the pad in midi mode!
« on: December 13, 2016, 05:05:10 pm »
Hello there, I've been trying to record in using the pads but it just doesn't work? I've upgraded everything. I've just got a very basic set up at the moment just messing around away from the studio at home. I have it hooked up to my Minibrute using the green sequencer via midi, and slaving from the Drumbrute. The notes record in perfectly fine in Int mode but not in Midi mode. If for example I start recording a 16 beat bassline using the pads the first note usually goes in fine but after step 6 or 7 these notes will not appear, even if I try and play them in again they just don't input or sometimes they appear after a delay but not always and by then the moment has gone anyway. Anyone else had this problem or could shed any light on why? It's a little bit annoying as I have to set it up this way. Korg KP3 master clock - midi out to DrumBrute, in midi mode, midi out to BSpro, in Midi mode, midi out to MiniBrute.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines