April 19, 2024, 05:16:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: midi control center no sync  (Read 5409 times)

Melly

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
midi control center no sync
« on: December 07, 2016, 02:39:04 pm »
Hi there , just acquired a bsp

it says its connected in the mdm but it wont give me the option to sync it , any ideas ? 

cheers 

jocksbeat

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: midi control center no sync
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2017, 03:17:28 pm »
Hi, have you downloaded the latest version of Midi Control center? Both firmware in Beatstep pro, and midi control center have been a bit buggy for some people, including me... I now have firmware v1.4.0.20 and Midi control center v1.6.0.921 on my PC, and my Drumbrute is also syncing up as it should. after latest firmware update  :)
BTW: Connect your BSP directly to your computer, not via a USB hub! My computer didn't see it otherwise...   

Riinehart

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2017, 06:08:54 pm »
Hi there , just acquired a bsp

it says its connected in the mdm but it wont give me the option to sync it , any ideas ? 

cheers

It's pathetic that Arturia doesn't follow up on these questions in their own forum.

But anyway, in case you or someone else are still having this problem, I wasted many hours last night trying to figure out the same thing, and can share what I found.

I had the same issue: BSP showing up as "connected" but the "Sync" button was grayed out. Also if I would click on one of the BSP's sequencers in MCC, none of the sequences that I had stored in my BSP would show up. They'd all be blank.

What I found is that, even though it says it's not synced, all of the functionality is still there. For instance, in MCC if I save a sequence from the BSP to MCC, even though it showed up as blank, the correct notes and programming are there after I save it. And any changes I make to the any of the settings in MCC do indeed get carried through to the BSP.

I hope that makes sense.

I saw someone's post that Arturia did away with the "Sync" feature a few updates ago. If that's true, and if they still leave the button there grayed out with no notification, it's extremely confusing (and infuriating).

turbo_kev

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2017, 09:53:03 pm »
it is true the sync button no longer works any more

you have to drag and drop stuff now

cheers
kev
BWS 3.0.0,Spark LE, V Collection 6.2, BS1 & BS PRO, Keystep & Keystep pro  keylab 25, Axiom pro 49,Behringer UMC1820,Launch pad pro,ProFx8 v2,Icon m+ & D2,KRK 10/3,win 10 pro,i7 5820k 4ghz ,16G ddr 4 ,1TB NVMe.M2, msi x99a sli + , NV GF Gt 710, Matrix Brute  Roland TR8S

megamarkd

• Dead By Dawn
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2017, 02:42:41 am »
The sync button works for me.  MCC recognises the BSP when it is connected.  Without pressing sync, the changes I make stay until I hit sync or drag the item to the BSP.  If I hit sync, all changes are automatically uploaded to the BSP.
Currently running https://www.modulargrid.net/e/racks/view/1311723 / www.modulargrid.net, sequencing with KSP and recording with a Zoom (no DAW involved, for better or worse ;) )

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines