April 25, 2024, 12:55:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: SOLVED Drum brute bugs  (Read 7632 times)

Shawn rudiman

SOLVED Drum brute bugs
« on: November 27, 2016, 04:31:04 pm »
Hi all. Just got my drum brute. Heres 3 issues after a 2 hour session:
1: irractic instrument light blinking . missing or skipping hits/events on every instrument . Even with only a single sound sequenced.

2: upon use of "random" on single track had machines open hat sound stuck on . Continued holding even after sequencer was stopped. Had to turn machine on /off to reset issue.

3: upon inputing via real time/pad tap, everything but that single sound randomly shifted several step over. Once it shifted back (eithout me doing anything). Once I had to stop and restart the sequencer.

Can you explain any of this please?  I'm really wanting to know if this is a defective unit (ah..QC at all?)  Or is this is bugs in the o.s.

Thanks!  I await any reply.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 09:54:37 am by Edouard_Arturia »

Shawn rudiman

Re: Drum brute bugs: os. update
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 08:09:27 pm »
hi all.

did the latest o.s. update. it solved every issue.

no complaints from me.  its a really really fresh fast yet sophisticated take on drum programming.  being able to get rhythmic sophistication and tenseness with raw, abstract sounds and have performance control, and polyrhytmic ability is amazing.

thanks arturia!

you got me on your side for this one

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
Re: Drum brute bugs
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 08:12:28 pm »
Hi shawn,  I'm glade this resolved you issues i was typing that you need to update fw...lol

Regards
Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

JDM_

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: SOLVED Drum brute bugs
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 12:48:19 am »
How do I update my Drumbrute?
I downloaded the new firmware... Just trying to figure out how to install it?  ???

Terrym

• Global Moderator
    • soundcloud.com/logicaldream
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2016, 10:11:42 am »
Hi just download the mcc software from the arturia site plugin via USB your Drumbrute
Then the the Drumbrute page you should see in the top left hand corner firmware update

Any problems get back to me

Regards

Terrym
TerryM
ARTURIA Tester for Minifreak,All software Polybrute,Keystep pro,Audiofuse range, Microfreak,Kl49mkII,DrumBrute,Spark,Analog lab3,KLE,kl88,matrix12,Semv,Beatstep,Minibrute 2,Pigments
ASC,Vcol6, Beatstep pro, VCOL8, Synclavier v.Minibrute2s

Discozilla

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2016, 02:21:24 am »
I completed the update and am still having the same problems that Shawn mentioned. Random jumbling of whole pattern only solved by stop/start. Weird behavior of the open high hat (muting on every third step without my say-so, then having to erase entire pattern to solve it.

Shawn, I'm actually an old friend of Jed's and bought the brute after he told me how much you liked it. I'm digging it quite a bit but these bugs are driving me batty!

Edouard_Arturia

• Product Manager
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2016, 01:54:42 pm »
Hello.

You are now on firmware 1.1.0.0 ?

Have you tried to hard reset the Drumbrute ?  (/!\ It will erase all your patterns / songs / banks / configurations

To do that, press: Song + Bank + Ptrn + Power On

Kind regards

Edouard
DGDGDGDGDG

TinyVince

• Apprentice
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2017, 10:04:35 pm »
Hello

I had check sonar platinium in demo mode ,but it crash down my drumbrute. ( windows7 64bit). No sound.
After save all my datas into arturias MCC then press Song + Bank + Ptrn + Power On , drumbrute run like on the first day....till the next time if i start the demo.
But no probs in last version from ableton live.

please check this issue. ::)

friendly regards Lars

Discozilla

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2017, 04:55:15 am »
I haven't responded to this thread in some time because I wanted to see how it would pan out. So the main problem persists after reinstalling the firmware, doing the suggested hard reset and so on. Without warning it jumbles up the beats. I am also finding that the brute's clock is drifting while my other devices are keeping time. It is the only drum machine in this scenario. The others are synths, all slaved to my Octatrack. Terribly frustrating because I really enjoy the machine. What is more perplexing is that this problem seemed to have gone away for a short time but then came back. I'm stumped. Please help.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 05:48:22 am by Discozilla »

Edouard_Arturia

• Product Manager
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2017, 12:09:49 pm »
Hi !

Sorry for this inconvenience.

Can you please describe further the issue described in a support ticket ? Please submit it through this form https://www.arturia.com/support/askforhelp

And let me know the ticket number through PM.

Best Regards

Edouard
DGDGDGDGDG

I grec

• Firmware Wizard
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2017, 12:05:00 pm »
Hi all,
These issues should be fixed in the latest firmware.

Regards,
Y.

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines