March 29, 2024, 08:26:51 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Help with setting up iPad mini and Minilab  (Read 2111 times)

bxg50734

Help with setting up iPad mini and Minilab
« on: November 26, 2016, 09:55:12 pm »
New to the mini lab and am trying to set up the iPad mini to run the mini lab software. I'm running ableton separately on my MacBook but am running into issues getting even set up on the iPad. Can anyone lend me a hand on getting this up and running? Thanks everyone for the advice!

silverface

• Apprentice
  • Apprentice
Re: Help with setting up iPad mini and Minilab
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2017, 08:26:13 am »
Same problem here with an iPad Air 2.  I'm a rookie when it comes to this stuff.  I plugged it into my MacBook Pro and ran the Arturia apps included with it - no problem. 

However, using the camera connection kit and one of the Arturia apps, or Garageband, or "Tabletop" (I have no clue what this thing does - it has a bunch of different modules but I have no idea what they're for) absolutely nothing happens when I open an app and then plug in the iPad.  No error message, no lights, no sound - not a thing.

I've searched this forum and found nothing, nor is there anything in the manual (even though on the box and in advertising it's apparently supposed to work).

I got it specifically for the iPad so it's useless to me otherwise.  Can someone point me in the right direction to get this thing working?

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines