April 26, 2024, 12:25:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: beatstep pro /Keystep Midi in filter?  (Read 1525 times)

maxgrondel

beatstep pro /Keystep Midi in filter?
« on: November 26, 2016, 12:46:38 pm »
Midi question for Beatstep Pro or Keystep users : anybody knows how to filter the incoming midi messages on the BSP or Keystep?, just want to keep clock messages, no notes

i have 2 beatsteps, 1 electribe, 1 keystep, all connected from midi out  to the Ins of midi merge box, connected to a midi thru box. the first 3 outs of this thru boxes go back to the Midi in of BSP slave, Electribe and Keystep.
therefore i would like to filter the midi in messages and only keep the clock from the BSP master
remaining outs of the midi tru box go to a couple of synths, with a midi channel assiagned per synth.
The electribe allow to filter the incoming midi message and hope something can do the trick for the BSP and keystep

i am aware that only sending clock is an option, however that removes some flexibility in my setup, since have to limit the mpaster BSP to 2 CV/gate synths. that is fine however would like to laso be able to use the master BSP to send notes per channel to the synths when cv/gate is not used
thanks in advance

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines